If you know how to do the following tasks you should have no problems installing userTrack on your server in under 5 minutes. If you don't know how to do any of those steps, don't worry as they are explained in the installation guide or you can contact the support for help.
- Upload files to your server
- Create a database
- PHP (pdo_mysql extension enabled)
- Access to create a database and upload files to the server
- HTML5 doctype
- userTrack's tracker.js tracking script file has to be included on all the pages you want to track.
- Google Chrome browser is required for accessing the userTrack dashboard.
- Large monitor resolution is preferred for improved experience (1080p)