1.1 Standalone version
userTrack was designed to run on any server or shared hosting as long as it meets the requirements.
The installation can be started in 4 simple steps:
- Upload the script
- Create a new MySQL database for userTrack
- Run the auto installer
- Add the tracking code to your site
1.2 WordPress version
- Install the wp-usertrack.zip archive as a WordPress plugin.
- Click Run auto setup in the userTrack dashboard to auto-detect settings.
- Give access to view data for the current domain name to the admin user.
- Make sure to check the "Pages to track" menu to set on which pages to automatically insert the tracker.js file.